Wholesale Class 4 Softswitch: The Most Profitable Tool for VoIP Service Providers
A number of VoIP development companies throughout the world are using a wholesale VoIP switch, known as class 4 Softswitch. This Softswitch solution is a software-based system that helps wholesale service providers to simplify their operations by eliminating the requirement of installing complex hardware and wires. The advanced class 4 Softswitch software is designed with advanced features and GUI (Graphical User Interface) based elements which makes it quite easy to use without the help of highly experienced technicians.
How Wholesale Class 4 VoIP Switch Works?
Wholesale Class 4 Softswitch solution is an innovative and highly affordable solution that helps enterprises to manage a large volume of long-distance calls. It works as a central office telephone exchange that connects local carrier offices for long-distance communication using an IP network. As it supports complex routing tables, it allows businesses to send VoIP traffic to the best available route in real-time.
Features of Class 4 VoIP Switch
Some of the key features of class 4 Softswitch solution for VoIP service providers are listed below:
- Protocol support and conversion
- Calls per second rate
- Average time of one call routing
- Number of concurrent calls
- Flexible UI (User Interface)
- Intelligent call routing
- Billing interface including CDR
- Secured firewall
- Filtered third-party routing engine
- Generate Reports of Calls (Inbound/Outbound/Unauthorized)
- Active Call Report
- WLR Customers
Benefits of Class 4 solution for VoIP Businesses
Class 4 VoIP switch is a robust, reliable, and highly scalable solution that allows businesses to manage the calling, signaling and various other aspects of wholesale VoIP traffic. Some of the key benefits of utilizing class 4 software solution for VoIP businesses include:
- Easy Installation and Configuration: The installation or set up process of the class 4 software switch is very easy and doesn’t require any complex hardware or wiring. Moreover, it can be installed in no time. If you don’t know how to install the software switch, it is advisable to take the help of experts as they can help you accomplish the installation work in the most efficient manner.
- Load Balancing of Network: In today’s business scenario, wholesale VoIP businesses are dealing with escalating load over communication networks with increasing calls. They are looking for ways to balance this load, which may otherwise disturb the entire communication system. The class 4 software switch is a perfect solution for wholesale VoIP service providers to efficiently manage and handle the extreme load on the network and safeguard the entire system from getting interrupted.
- Multiple Call Routing Rules: A class 4 software solution is generally available with a number of call routing rules including automated call routing, least call routing, intelligent call routing, percentage call routing, and more. The Least Call Routing or LCR is one of the most popular features of the class 4 software solution. It minimizes the cost for service providers as the VoIP traffic is routed over the least expensive routes. Businesses that are looking for a class 4 software switch, must check that the Class 4 VoIP switch offers the kind of call routing that they need to run their business successfully.
- Effective Billing System: A large number of wholesale VoIP businesses utilize class 4 SoftSwitch accompanied by VoIP billing solution to make the complex billing processes smooth and easy. Billing helps wholesale VoIP service providers to keep a track of their customer accounts and based on their service usage they are charged accurately. Different kinds of billing solutions available in class 4 software switch include wholesale billing, SIP-to-SIP billing, prepaid billing, postpaid billing, Tax/VAT billing, and SMS billing. The wholesale VoIP service providers can select the most suitable billing type in the class 4 software switch to monitor the customers’ usage and bill them accordingly.
- Provide Remote Access: The best thing about the class 4 software switch is that it is available with a website based access panel. One can access the system from anywhere at any time, which means it is not necessary to be present physically at the office premises to use this software switch.
- Improved ROI: The class 4 software switch not only makes the whole communication process smooth and flawless but also helps wholesale VoIP service providers to enhance their ROI. It reduces unnecessary expenses to a great extent while making management and maintenance much easier for the service providers.
Today, there are numerous VoIP development companies in the market that provide Softswitch solutions. Whether you need class 4 or class 5 Softswitch software or looking for class 4/5 hybrid, make certain to select the software switch that provides all the key features that can help you to run your business efficiently and successfully. The software switch must have the capacity to handle a huge amount of traffic or call volume without fail. Many companies also provide customized solutions to meet the specific requirements of the business. Therefore, make your choice carefully so that you and your customers will be benefited in the long run.