4 Ways to Capture a Screenshot on Acer Laptop
How to screenshot on Acer Laptop
Laptops have become an integral part of everyone’s day-to-day life. Here, people tend to use a laptop for their personal as well as professional work. There are several brands available in the market like Acer, Dell, and HP, etc.
But out of all these models, Acer is a brand of computer systems that is very popular worldwide.
You can check here how to screenshot on acer if you have an acer brand laptop.
What do you understand by screenshot?
The screenshot is a trendy term used for a digital image of the screen.
When you want to share a particular thing with your friends or colleagues, then instead of saving that specific File into your system, the other way is you can take a screenshot of the screen, which will save your time.
Way 1: capturing the screenshot using the keyboard
Here, the first way to capture a screenshot in the Acer computer system is by using multiple keys of your keyboard. To capture a screenshot using the keyboard, we should follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Here, the screen which you want to capture should be an active screen on your system.
- Window + PrtSc keys of your keyboard should press simultaneously, which will take the screenshot of your screen.
- After you have simultaneously pressed the keys mentioned earlier, it will automatically save the screenshot in your computer system.
- Visit link C:\Users\username\Pictures\Screenshots to view the captured screenshot.
The most significant advantage of using this method to capture the screenshot is convenience, and you no need to install any third-party software.
The disadvantage of using a keyboard for taking the screenshot is it will only take the screen’s full screenshot.
Way 2: Capturing the screenshot with the help of paint
Here, to capture the screenshot of the Asus screen using paints application following steps should be followed.
- Here, in the search box present at the
- of the screen, type paint.
- Then, you will be able to view the paint application, click on it.
- Once the paint application launches, open the screen in which you are willing to take a screenshot and press the PrtSc key.
- Now, open the paint application and click on paste.
- Once the captured screen is pasting on the paint application, you can use the features like crop or resize to edit the captured screenshot.
- Once you have successfully added the captured screenshot to the Acer screen, click on File and select save.
- Now, browse the folder which wants to save the screenshot and click on ok.
Way 3: Capturing the screenshot with the help of the snipping tool
There is an inbuilt feature of the snipping tool present in the computer system, taking the active screen screenshot.
You may use the snipping tool following steps should be followed.
- Here, in the search box present at the bottom of the screen, type snipping
- Now, users will be able to view the snipping tool application, click on it.
- Then, in the snipping tool windows that open up, click on the new button.
- Now, open the page you want to capture and hover the mouse over the area you want to take the screenshot.
- Then, click on the save button present in the snipping tool.
- Now, browse the folder where you want to save the screenshot and click on ok.
Way 4: Capturing the screenshot with the help of the screen recorder
Hence, if you don’t want to capture the screenshot with the help of inbuilt applications like paint or sleeping tools, there are third-party applications like Snagit which can help you take the screen’s screenshot.
Here, to use the Snagit application, we should follow the steps.
- You have to download and install the Snagit application on the computer system.
- Launch the Snagit application and click on capture.
- Then, with the mouse’s help, select the area of the screen you want to capture.
- Once the area is selected, you may need to click on the camera icon to save the computer system’s captured screen.
- Here, browse the folder where you want to save the screenshot and click on ok.