1. Angular 4
2. React.js 4
3. Vue.js 5
4. Node.js 6
5. Backbone.js 6
Final Word 7
- It saves ample time and energy
- Searching for a particular functionality is pretty easy here
- Here you will find several ready-made solutions to take care of numerous js coding issues
- Web development-based tasks can be conducted at a breathtaking speed and you can gain an edge over your competitors.
- It offers great performance and helps in the development of progressive web apps
- It has the potential to work across numerous operating systems
- It provides an instinctive and progressive API
- Smart coding
- Errors or issues can be discovered beforehand.
- Solving the prominent issues of HTML
- Enabling the increase in reusable components
So what exactly makes Reactjs a cut above? Well, for starters here virtual DOM is used so any changes made will be first made in the virtual model and then in the actual DOM. In addition to the virtual DOM, React js also aids well in regards to cross-platform app development projects. Here you will find an architecture named flux that assists well in handling as well as updating the view on the client side effectively.
Vue.js turns out to be pretty cost-effective and offers several advantages such as the virtual DOM option, here you may find a built-in component that assists well with CSS transitions and animations, is easy to learn and get started with and whatnot! Vue is available in small sizes and is pretty simple to integrate, offers two-way communication which definitely turns out to be a seamless, flexible framework and a lot more. In addition, Vue is way simpler when it comes to API and design. In fact, several web app developers have stated the fact that they can develop an application within a single day.
Some of the core features and functionalities to keep in mind include:
- Asynchronous and Event-Driven I/O – this is pretty obvious that all the APIs are asynchronous. So in other words, the server no longer has to wait for the API to come back with data.
- Single-threaded – Nodejs strictly follows the single-threaded model.
- Highly scalable – Node.js follows an event mechanism ensuring that the server responds in a non-blocking manner. As a result, high-end flexibility and scalability can be expected.
- Open Source – Node.js is pretty open source and this leads to more and more added capabilities.
Some of the core benefits offered by Backbone include:
- It is 20kb
- It turns out to be highly flexible and easy to use
- Great in terms of documentation