6 Required Components of Fruit Juice Processing Equipment
Fruit juices are manufactured using specific fruit juice processing equipment in the manufacturing plants. There are many components of the equipment or the overall manufacturing setup and every component is equally important for the manufacturing of the fruit juices. If you are planning to set up a fruit juice manufacturing unit it is suggested to seek guidance from the experts to procure the necessary equipment and tools needed for the manufacturing process. You will also be required to plan the installation and working of the equipment and tools in such a way that you can get the maximum benefits from the plant. In this article, we will talk a bit more about the manufacturing process and the necessary components used for fruit juice manufacturing.
Listed below are a few of the required components of the fruit juice processing equipment/plant:
- Syrup preparation tank: Just as the name suggests, this is the component where the main work happens. The syrup is prepared in this tank with the help of the required ingredients. As per the recipe, the exact amounts of sugar syrup, fruit concentrate, water, acidity regulators, and other ingredients are added to the tank. The tank is fully functional, and the correct quantity of juice is prepared in it.
- Pasteurization setup: Pasteurization tanks are set up for the final syrup product.
- Fitting line
- Filter press
- Homogenization setup
- Packaging unit: The packaging unit or packaging equipment is the component of the fruit juice processing equipment/plant where the final packaging happens. The perfect and adequate packaging of the fruit juice is absolutely important for making sure that the juices reach the end-user in the best possible manner. Most of the good manufacturing plants use cutting-edge technology for packaging because at the end of the day if the juice doesn’t reach the customer safely and hygienically, they will not be able to enjoy it no matter how good it is.
A manufacturing setup is an all-encompassing unit that contains the tank, sugar thawing unit, final product tanks with flat lines, and several other components that work cohesively so that good quality juice is manufactured in the fruit juice processing equipment/plant.
A few of the other liquids or drinks can also be manufactured using a similar setup like a juice processing setup. It is just that the companies need to have the right kind of knowledge on buying the correct equipment as well as on proper installation. In the end, it is important to have a flawlessly working operational unit to make sure that you deliver high-quality juices to the customers.
Many businesses have a functional fruit juice manufacturing unit whereas some of the companies also have set up a process to extract the juice. Based on the type of business that you want to step into, you may want to follow either of the processes and have the right plant and equipment.
When it comes to the extraction of juices from fruit, here’s how we can define that process:
- If it is needed then efficient mixing of the required ingredients in water.
- Milling the ingredients without contact to air.
- Smooth separation of liquid and solids .
- Solids that are left can be washed and recuperated if needed.
- The liquid or the juice which is the outcome of the extraction process is further moved to the cleansing unit for the final cleaning operation.
Fruit juice manufacturing is a profitable business; thus, a lot of companies are investing in the manufacturing of fruit juices. To make a high-quality fruit juice manufacturing plant, it is imperative to use top-notch quality machinery and tools. Companies should focus on buying components that are meant with advanced methodology. In the end, the businesses should be able to have an efficient and reliable manufacturing setup to manufacture the juices.
Explore the industry and find out one of the best fruit juice processing equipment manufacturers to get the precisely designed equipment or plant that functions smoothly. Make sure you have all the important components of the manufacturing plant set up perfectly to manufacture the fruit juices.