How To Fix HP OfficeJet 3830 By Experts
The HP OfficeJet 3830 is a power packed all in one printer that is a must have for offices, small & medium businesses. It is a multi-functional printer which can be connected via USB as well as wireless. It’s an all in one printer that fits almost anywhere in your home and office, with a dynamic feature of copy, scan, fax, auto document feeder and 2.2” touchscreen display this printer is a one stop solution for all your printing needs.
For more information visit 123.hp.com/oj3830 and get your queries resolved in a jiffy.
123HP OfficeJet 3830 Setup
First time users can visit 123.hp.com/oj3830 and setup their HP OfficeJet 3830 printer effortlessly by simply following the following steps.
- Place the printer box and unpack the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer device from its box.
- Carefully remove all the packaging items, including the tapes, fastening tags etc.
- Connect one end of the power cable into the port on the rear side of the printer and the other end to the power socket.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Check the ink cartridge slot, if the cartridges have not been installed then simply take them out from their package and insert it into the ink cartridge slot carefully.
- Check the paper tray, make sure the papers are loaded properly.
- Your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer is not setup for use.
Download and install drivers for HP OfficeJet 3830 by logging into 123.hp.com/oj3830 and choosing the best software package available.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver Download / Install
At 123.hp.com/oj3830 we provide complete solution for all your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer needs. So simply follow our easy instructions and download / install the best software package from a wide range.
- On your web browser type and visit 123 hp setup
- Keep your printer model number handy and enter it into the search bar
- Choose the best software package available for your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer.
- Make sure you check its compatibility.
- Click on the link HP OfficeJet3830 driver.
- Click “Download” to start the download process.
- Follow the screen instructions, answer to any questions asked during the download/ installation process.
- Click “Finish”
- Finally go to the home page 123.hp.com/oj3830 and complete the registration along with activation.
- Your driver installation for HP OfficeJet 3830 is now successfully complete.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver Download for Windows
Downloading / Installing HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver for Windows is now super easy. Just refer to 123.hp.com/oj3830 and get set go.
- Visit 123.hp.com/oj3830 and go to the home page.
- Check for HP OfficeJet3830 driver for Windows and click on the link
- Click “Download”
- Next click “Continue”
- You would be asked few questions during the installation process, simply answer those accordingly.
- Click “Finish”
- The HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver download / installation for Windows is now complete.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver Download for Mac
HP OfficeJet 3830 driver download/ installation for Mac has now made easy just visit 123.hp.com/oj3830 , your one stop solution for all your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer needs.
- Log on to 123.hp.com/oj3830 and go to the home page.
- Check for the latest version of HP OfficeJet 3830 driver for Mac.
- Select the best package available, remember to check the compatibility with your Mac device.
- Click on the link HP OfficeJet3830 driver for Mac
- Hit “Download”/ “Start” / “Run”
- This would initiate the installation process.
- Answer any pop up question related to the printer that you would get during the installation process.
- Click “Finish”
- The HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver download / installation for Mac is now successfully complete.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Setup (Without USB)
The HP OfficeJet 3830 is a multi-tasking wireless printer which can be connected to any wireless network available without any USB. To know how? Refer 123.hp.com/oj3830.
- Power on your HP OfficeJet 3830 and your router
- On the control panel of the printer, go to settings
- Look for Wi-Fi direct and look for the available networks
- Choose the most appropriate option and select it.
- Your HP OfficeJet 3830 is now wirelessly setup without USB.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Setup (With USB)
Connect your HP OfficeJet 3830 with the help of a USB cable, simply refer to the instruction given on 123.hp.com/oj3830.
- Keep your HP OfficeJet 3830 next to your computer.
- Now connect the USB cable’s one end to the USB port present in the computer and the other end to the read of the printer.
- Power on both the printer and the computer.
- Your HP OfficeJet 3830 is now connected to your computer.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Setup (For Mac)
The HP OfficeJet 3830 is compatible with all the Mac devices and can be easily setup wirelessly on Mac. Find out more about it on 123.hp.com/oj3830.
- To initiate the process, firstly power on your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer, router and the Mac device at the same time.
- On the control panel choose “wifi”.
- From the multiple wireless network options available and selectthe appropriate one.
- Your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer device is now set up on your Mac device.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Setup (For Windows)
The HP OfficeJet 3830 is highly compatible with all the Windows devices, you can effortlessly setup your printer to your windows device by simply following the steps given on 123.hp.com/oj3830.
- To begin with power on your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer, router and the Windows device at the same time.
- Select “Wireless” on the control panel.
- Next there would be a display of wide range of networks available.
- Choose the best network available
- Click “Connect” / “Confirm”
The HP OfficeJet 3830 printer is now connected to your windows device.
Also Read :