Know The Best Kapalbhati Pranayama Benefits
A healthy breath is a panacea for every well being to live a healthy life. And Kapalbhati pranayama benefits are one among them to attain that fresh breath through the air.
There is no need for any treatment and medicines to live a healthy life, just you need to take a healthy breath. By doing this you can lead a healthy life. Today’s routine has become so busy that the food is malnourished and the mind is unpeaceful as well.
Therefore, if you take a little time and adopt Kapalbhati Pranayama, then you can remain energetic throughout the day and your mind will also remain calm. We can say that all yoga asanas can provide you a number of benefits from this common problem of disturbing life.
Today in this article we talk about Kapalbhati Pranayama, what are its best benefits. If seen, it is complete in itself, that is why it also has many benefits and keeps us away from many diseases. This pranayama is the best health practice among all. In this pranayama, you exhale loudly out of the nose and pulls the stomach inside.
Come, in this article, we will talk about the benefits of this Kapalbhati pranayama and its method of practicing as well.
Kapalbhati Pranayama Benefits
There are many benefits of this, which are explained below: –
1- To lose weight
If you want to lose weight, then this pranayama can be done. This will reduce your weight rapidly. Along with this, it is very good for reducing belly fat.
2- To prevent hair loss
If you are suffering from a hair loss problem then it can be effective for you. Because it increases the blood circulation of the head, which makes the root of hair strong and does not cause hair fall. It would be a little surprising to know you, but doing yoga can also prevent hair loss.
3- To cure constipation
Nowadays the problem of constipation occurs in every age group of people. Medications for constipation are also not very effective and if taken for a long time can cause side effects. Therefore, whoever has the problem of constipation, Kapalbhati Pranayama will reduce constipation within a few days. Along with this, you can also do Vajrasana and Surya Namaskar Yoga to cure the problem of constipation.
4- For lung problems
Today, due to high pollution, most people suffer from lung disease. This yoga is very good for lung disease as it corrects the respiratory flow. Doing Kapalbhati regularly can get rid of the problem related to the lungs in a short time.
Kapalbhati Pranayama Steps-
- To perform this Kapalbhati pranayama, you sit in Siddhasana, Padmasana, or Vajrasana. Place the palms on the knees and keep the body very straight.
- After this, the breath has to exhale and continuously with full capacity, but keep in mind that you only have to leave the breath outside. And when you leave the breath outwards, the stomach has to be pulled inward, do not take a breath in it, because in this process, the breath keeps coming in automatically.
- It makes the positive toxins out of your body and makes them positive. With this, think that all your negative elements are coming out of the body.
Precautions keep in mind while doing Kapalbhati Pranayama
There are many benefits of Kapalbhati but this does not mean that there is no harm. It is not that if care is not taken while doing this, then it can cause damage.
- Well, anyone can do it, but those who have any illness related to their health should do it only after taking advice from a yoga teacher.
- Pregnant women should do this asana on advice.
- People who have nose bleeding problems should not do Kapalbhati pranayama.
If you keep a desire to learn more about yoga poses, you can join 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh to go in-depth about yoga poses.