How Best Caffeine Shampoo For Hair Fall Help Fight The Problem?
Caffeine in shampoo? Yes, you have read it right. Most of us often have a cup of coffee to stay awake and charge our bodies. Studies suggest that it does the same with your hair! Much like your body, your hair follicles wake up with a good dose of caffeine.
That being said, caffeine is also one of the most coveted ingredients in shampoo for hair fall. Combined with other essential ingredients, it stimulates new hair growth and prevents hair thinning and hair loss.
In this article, we are going to dive deeper and find out how exactly caffeine in shampoo can help you save your precious locks. Keep reading!
How Caffeine Benefits Your Hair?
Over the years, many brands like The Derma Co. have introduced shampoos with caffeine extract as a treatment for hair loss. Though there is no clinical evidence as such, several studies have found a positive impact of caffeine on hair growth.
Here are some ways caffeine shampoo for hair fall can make your hair thicker and stronger:
- Boosts ATP: When you wash your hair with caffeine shampoo, your hair cells are able to produce ‘ATP’ (Adenosine Triphosphate) which is the energy source for cellular metabolism. It is produced naturally in the body and helps in maintaining hair growth. Caffeine stimulates its production; thereby increasing blood circulation in the hair. All this promotes healthy hair follicles and strengthens the hair roots.
- Suppresses DHT: Some research has revealed that caffeine is an effective suppressant of DHT, a derivative of testosterone that is often associated with androgenetic alopecia (AGA), commonly known as male pattern baldness. By applying caffeine directly to the scalp, you can reduce your chances of hair loss as it directly makes the way to hair follicles and prevents the damage done by DHT.
- Stimulates Hair Growth: Caffeine or coffee bean extracts are believed to promote hair growth. So, when you wash your hair with a caffeine shampoo even for about two minutes, it can have a positive effect and can significantly improve hair growth. It was the first benefit that actually led to the launch of caffeine shampoo in the world of hair care.
- Effective Absorption: One of the best benefits of caffeine on hair is that it remains absorbed in the hair even after you have rinsed the shampoo out. The ingredient moves through the hair shaft and directly penetrates the hair follicles. This super-amazing skill of caffeine helps it maintain hair growth and strengthen the roots.
- Promotes Shine and Softness: Since caffeine is responsible for better blood circulation in hair, it revives dull and brittle hair. This results in such shiny and soft hair that you will love caressing them every few seconds!
When clubbed together, the above-mentioned benefits make caffeine shampoo the best hair fall shampoo. In case you are looking for one of the best caffeine shampoo for hair fall, try opting for The Derma Co. Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo. It is sulfate-free and contains Niacinamide along with caffeine to improve hair fiber and maintain healthy and smooth hair.
In case you wish to make caffeine an integral part of your hair care routine, you can also opt for the following methods:
- Caffeine Hair Masks
- Caffeine Serum
- Caffeine Hair Conditioner
With aging comes hair fall but if it is a persistent issue, the best way to deal with it is to start a healthy hair care routine. Caffeine is known to help with hair loss while maintaining the appearance of fuller and thicker hair. So, get your bottle of caffeine shampoo today and say hello to shiny, healthy, and longer hair!
Now when you got healthy hair, you must also follow some best night skincare routines for an eye-catching look.